Fantastic thoughts to live -- and work -- for
- Working longer is not working harder. Go home.
- 40 hours includes the commute.
- Resist the urge to call a meeting.
- Consensus is bullshit. Do what’s best for the company.
- We will not ship shit.
- If it’s hard to use, it hurts the product, the company, and our reputation.
- You will do customer service for the products you create.
- We will work in public. Our code, our designs, and our ideas are not our business. We are our business. Our products are our business. Customers are our business.
- People are expensive. We will strive to keep individuals working for the customer, and not on the business.
- Efficiency is everything. We will remove obstructions.
- We will not celebrate. Every day will be awesome, or we stop what we’re doing and make it awesome. Cake is for gazelles, and we are lions.
- We will enjoy our work, our products, and our lives. We will make work awesome.
- We will be lean. We will NOT ignore problems, and we will swarm when issues arise.
- You are an adult. You will manage your own machine and tools.
Via stefankendall.com: Core Values.