Eight uses of Foursquare for journalism
Via: Poynter's Mobile Media:
Mandy Jenkins outlines how Foursquare can be invaluable to reporters and bloggers looking to find out more about the people and places around their neighborhood or coverage area.
- Find a source with ties to a specific location.
- Find a source on the scene fast.
- See where your contacts are and where they regularly go.
- Alert people to news at a location.
- Use your expertise (and drive traffic to your stuff) with tips.
- Learn about a location.
- See where the people are.
- Show where you go.