- ½ bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Wings sauce – Buffalo
- A glob of Barbecue sauce
- Three shakes of A.1. Steak Sauce or similar fare
- Four dollops of Cholula Hot Sauce.
- Three dashes of Back of the Yards butchers rub
- Three dashes of cayenne pepper
- A dash of celery salt
Putting it all together
- Mix the above together with a fork until it’s a consistent sauce.
- Butcher two pounds of chicken wings, splitting the the biceps from the forearm and discarding everything after the tendon (Tip/Nub).
- Bake wings for 45 minutes on a cookie sheet at 450 degrees, turning over once about half way through.
- Toss wings in the sauce.
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes — or a broiler if you have one — or until they reach preferred sauciness.